This can be printed as one large poster, or the different components can be cut up depending on needed or desired layout.
It matches my other product, Recorder Corner - Rules and Tips.
The Fab Five - How To Play Instruments In Our Class (rules)
1. Respect the Instruments
2. Walk Around the Instruments
3. Keep Mallets at Rest
4. Remove Bars with Both Hands
5. Stop with the Director Stops
Practicing For Success (Tips)
1. Rest Position vs. Ready Position
2. Play in the Center of the Bar
3. No "Cheater Elbows" (when students tuck their elbows against their sides instead of holding them out like riding a bicycle)
4. Alternate Mallets
Feel free to use this in the classroom, but this is not for commercial use, as it infringes upon my copyright.