Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly. Students will learn all about the instruments from this amazing bundle of interactive activities including, VIDEOS, Presentations, posters, flashcards, sound files, games, a story and variety of worksheets, sure to please your students as they study and learn about the instruments. Bonus File! Specific activities for Grades K-6
All instrument sounds were recorded on a synthesizer.
All Videos and Presentations and sound files are easily uploaded to Google Drive where you can share the files with your students.
3 Activities Matching, Identifying and Naming 50 Instruments.
Please watch the Preview Videos for each resource. The videos include sample video excerpts, sound files and images of everything in the resource. You'll be able to easily see if this resource is what you need to teach the instruments.
INSTRUMENT FAMILIES AND INSTRUMENTS:
• STRINGS: Violin-Viola-Cello-String Bass-Harp-Guitar
• WOODWINDS: Piccolo-Flute-Clarinet-Oboe-Saxophone-Bassoon
• BRASS: Trumpet-Trombone-French Horn-Tuba
• PERCUSSION: Marimba-Timpani-Snare Drum-Tubular Bells-Gong-Triangle
• KEYBOARD: Piano-Organ-Keyboards
• CLASSROOM INSTRUMENTS: Guiro-Bells-Wood Block-Claves-Cabasa-Djembe-Agogo-Tambourine-Cow Bell-Egg Shakers-Bongo-Gathering Drum-Frog Guiro-Finger Cymbals-Maracas-Rainsticks-Vibraslap-Tone Blocks-Slap Stick-Castanets-Recorder-Xylophone-Glockenspiel-Metallophone.
INSTRUMENT PRESENTATION RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 50 Instruments in the presentation power point
- Teaching Video introducing all of the instrument families and instruments.
- Teaching Ideas
- Mp3 sound files of each instrument All instrument sounds are electronically recorded.
INSTRUMENT POSTERS AND FLASHCARDS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 1 PDF FILE
- Instrument and Instrument Family posters and flashcards
- 50 Instruments
- Real Pictures of each Instrument Family
- 1 page poster on how each instrument family makes sound.
- Posters of each family with names and without.
- Posters of each instrument with names and without.
- • Flash cards of each poster Instrument family and instrument flash cards. Marked with names and an unmarked set.
INSTRUMENT FAMILIES: GAMES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDES:
- Teacher Booklet with directions and what you need for each game.
- Rules Poster
- 11 Games and Activities
- 6 Games and Activities for Grade K-3
- 9 Games and Activities for Grades 3-6
- 1 Worksheet for the “Compose a Story” Activity
INSTRUMENT FAMILIES: WORKSHEETS INCLUDES:
- 20 worksheet activities covering instruments of the orchestra, Orff and Classroom instruments.
- 1-6 Color and Label the Instruments- Orff, Orchestra, Classroom groupings
- 7-11 Color and Label the Instruments in the Families- Strings, Brass, Woodwind, Percussion, Keyboards, Classroom
- 12-Instrument Name Word Search
- 13-Match the Name to the Instrument
- 14-Make an Instrument Book- COVER
- 15-“My Favorite Instrument” Draw and Color
- 16-17 Write a story about your favorite instrument. “My Instrument Story”
- 18 “I like the ________________because” writing activity
- 19-20 Make an Instrument Mini-Book. (My Instrument Family Book And Family Pages)
INSTRUMENT FAMILIES STORY INCLUDES:
- Presentation power point and pdf files of the story.
- Animated video of the story.
- 10 Worksheet activities to help students learn the instruments and learn how to share.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Use the lesson on sound to help students understand the different ways each instrument makes sound.
- Use the power point presentation to assess student’s abilities in identifying and reciting the names of the instruments.
- Use the presentation in games (INSTRUMENT GAMES are part of the bundle)
- Use this resource with the other Instrument Teaching Resources for diverse and interactive opportunities to understand, identify and recite the instruments and their families.
- Decorate your classroom using these colorful water-color splashed graphics.
- Play games with the flash cards.
- Use in Station activities.
- Use for teaching and assessment lessons and activities.
- Team Building
- Sub Tub
- Stations and Centers
- Whole Class and Small Groups
- This resource will help your younger elementary students learn how the instrument have to work together to make harmony.
- You can also use the story and the worksheets to help your students learn how to share and make harmony in your own classroom.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS RESOURCE?
Feel free to ask a question in the Q&A section of my store, or, email me; firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll be happy to answer your questions.
MORE MUSIC RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!