Also included in
- Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly. Students will learn all about the instruments from this amazing bundle of interactive activities including, VIDEOS, Presentations, posters, flashcards, sound files, games, a story and variety of worksheets, sure to please your students as they study an$34.65$38.50Save $3.85
Distance Learning with Presentation, Video and Audio Files.
Teach Instrument Families and all the instruments of the orchestra and Orff along with classroom instruments using the instrument teaching video with the families, instruments and sound. You’ll love the colorful posters and flashcards along with the Mp3 sound files for all of your games and activities. Teach "Sound" and all about the instruments using these teaching resources. Use the water color splashed posters for your music classroom decor. Use the flashcards for games. All instrument sounds are electronically recorded.
HUGE FILE OF INTERACTIVE RESOURCES
*This resource is part of the HUGE INSTRUMENT FAMILY TEACHING BUNDLE!
GET THE BUNDLE! SAVE MONEY$$$
*Using Google Classroom? You'll love using the power point and the Teaching Video in your google slides.
*Please watch the Preview Video to see a sample of the Teaching Video.
INSTRUMENT PRESENTATION RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 50 Instruments in the presentation power point
- Teaching Video introducing all of the instrument families and instruments.
- Teaching Ideas
- Mp3 sound files of each instrument All instrument sounds are electronically recorded.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Use the lesson on sound to help students understand the different ways each instrument makes sound.
- Use the power point presentation to assess student’s abilities in identifying and reciting the names of the instruments.
- Use the presentation in games (INSTRUMENT GAMES are part of the bundle)
- Use this resource with the other Instrument Teaching Resources for diverse and interactive opportunities to understand, identify and recite the instruments and their families.
INSTRUMENT POSTERS AND FLASHCARDS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 1 PDF FILE
- 178 pages of Instrument and Instrument Family posters and flashcards
- 50 Instruments
- Real Pictures of each Instrument Family
- 1 page poster on how each instrument family makes sound.
- Posters of each family with names and without.
- Posters of each instrument with names and without.
- • Flash cards of each poster Instrument family and instrument flash cards. Marked with names and an unmarked set.
INSTRUMENT FAMILIES AND INSTRUMENTS:
• STRINGS: Violin-Viola-Cello-String Bass-Harp-Guitar
• WOODWINDS: Piccolo-Flute-Clarinet-Oboe-Saxophone-Bassoon
• BRASS: Trumpet-Trombone-French Horn-Tuba
• PERCUSSION: Marimba-Timpani-Snare Drum-Tubular Bells-Gong-Triangle
• KEYBOARD: Piano-Organ-Keyboards
• CLASSROOM INSTRUMENTS: Guiro-Bells-Wood Block-Claves-Cabasa-Djembe-Agogo-Tambourine-Cow Bell-Egg Shakers-Bongo-Gathering Drum-Frog Guiro-Finger Cymbals-Maracas-Rainsticks-Vibraslap-Tone Blocks-Slap Stick-Castanets-Recorder-Xylophone-Glockenspiel-Metallophone.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Decorate your classroom using these colorful water-color splashed graphics.
- Play games with the flash cards.
- Use in Station activities.
- Use for teaching and assessment lessons and activities.
MORE INSTRUMENT RESOURCES:
“THE INSTRUMENTS LEARN HOW TO MAKE HARMONY” with 10 worksheet Activities
- The instrument story comes in animated video and power point presentation format and teaches how the instruments make harmony. The story is about four instruments who can’t agree on lunch choice. Students learn how they learn to share and make harmony. (Violin, Flute, Trumpet, Maracas)
- The resource comes with 10 worksheets to help students learn about the instruments in the story, and how to make harmony in class.
20 worksheets including write a story and a mini-book of instruments families.
This resource is 11 Games and Activities for K-6th grade students. Suggested grade level application is included.
Get the INSTRUMENT TEACHING BUNDLE!
MORE MUSIC RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!