What you will receive: printables to add to file folders for instrument family listening and learning centers.
1) Cover Page for each family to affix to a folder (woodwind, brass, percussion, strings)
2) Blank cover page if you wish to add a center
3) Each family contains
* QR code listening examples for individual instruments on YouTube
* fill in the instrument name blanks
* exit slips
* blank exit slips to add your own questions
Suggestions for use:
Laminate polka dot sheets
and affix to the front and/or inside of a manila folder.
White sheets can go inside the folder and you have instant centers that are easy to carry if you are a traveling teacher. Super easy for a substitute! Make extra copies as needed of the exit slips.
Must download a QR scanner on devices. Headphones with splitters suggested but not necessary.
A blank polka dot sheet has been included in case you want to make your own family center. Maybe keyboard family? Maybe do pitched percussion and non pitched percussion separately? The options are endless.