NOTE: The QR codes in this product were recently updated on 3/13/16. If you purchased this file before this date you need to re-download the QR codes. The previous QR codes will no longer work.
This set of worksheets includes fun activities to help review the different instrument families using QR codes. The worksheets cover four categories: Listening, Matching, Sorting and Writing.
- There is 1 page for each instrument family and they come in color and in black and white.
- Students scan the QR code next to the picture of the instrument to hear what the instrument sounds like.
- There is 1 page for each instrument family.
- Students scan the QR codes and draw a line from the QR code to the picture of the instrument that they hear.
- Contains: 4 instrument family pages (Brass, Woodwind, Percussion, String); instrument cards with pictures that come in black and white and color, with instrument name and without instrument name.
- Students scan the QR code on the instrument family page and find the matching instrument they hear and place it on top of the qr code they just scanned.
- There are 9 different worksheets included.
- 1 page for each instrument family where students scan the QR code, describe what the family sounds like and draws a picture.
- 1 page for each instrument family where students scan the QR code and while they listen to the instrument family they write down the characteristics of the family.
- 1 worksheet that combines all 4 instrument families and students scan the QR codes and while listening they write down the characteristics of the family.
Like me on Facebook
to receive a fan freebie every month!
Music and Technology Blog
*This product is to be used by the original downloader only. If you plan on sharing this product with anyone else please consider purchasing additional licenses.*