These cut and paste worksheets are an ideal way to have your students match the name of instruments with their pictures as you learn about each family. Each worksheet comes with two versions regarding the material and sound production for each family - a fill in the blank or circle the answer.
♬ String Family - 2 options
* one with four main instruments - violin, viola, cello and double bass (string bass wording also included)
* one with six instruments - violin, viola, cello, double bass (string bass), piano and harp
♬ Brass Family
♬ Woodwind Family - 3 options
* one with four main instruments - flute, oboe, clarinet and bassoon
* one with six instruments - flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, saxophone, oboe and bassoon
* one with six instruments - flute, clarinet, bass clarinet, English horn (also includes cors anglais), oboe and bassoon
♬ Percussion Family - includes pitched and non-pitched worksheets versions
Take a look at some of my other instrument products by clicking here.