THIS IS A KEYNOTE MAC VERSION OF THIS GAME! A POWERPOINT version is also available in my store. All images are 100% royalty free public domain CC0 license.
Practice with the slides to be familiar with the game play - allow time for thinking. In some powerpoint versions, you may need to reset all slides to the fade transition. Slides can be edited for your personal use
Use your brain to figure out these scrambled up instrument names.
• Individual play - Students can answer at will or teacher can call on them before answering - scoring points for correct answers is optional
• Group play - 4 groups go head to head 2 at a time - correct team stays up to face the next group - 2 points if guess is before the photo is shown - 1 point if guess is after the photo but before the answer
• Study instruments families - strings, brass, percussion, woodwind
• Score bonus points if students can name the family they belong to
• Add your own facts or trivia of interest to the game for bonus points - Name a famous trumpet player or name a movie that features a pianist, etc.