Also included in
- The Rock Music Worksheets & Lessons Mega Bundle is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These lessons, worksheets, assignments, projects, music classroom decor kits and listening activities are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that$95.00$134.00Save $39.00
- This Music Worksheets and Lessons Mega Bundle 2 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product$70.00$102.00Save $32.00
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 2 is a great collection of resources that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activity and go.Click here to stay up$54.00$74.00Save $20.00
The Instruments of Rock Music Lessons and Worksheets have been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. This low prep, complete unit of work, has a focus on the Elements of Music Listening Analysis, Paragraph Writing and the use of the Super Six Reading Strategies.
Included in the Instruments of Rock Music Lessons and Worksheets:
- TWO versions of the Instruments of Rock Music Lessons and Worksheets– one printable and one classroom/display
- Instruments of Rock Lessons for: The Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, the Drum Kit, The Saxophone, The Rock Keyboard and The Role of Instruments.
- Music Vocabulary Spelling words, definition match it cards, vocabulary activity
- Super Six Comprehension Strategies- Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing
- Elements of Music Listening Questions, with links to suggested music
- TWO different versions of Elements of Music Paragraph Writing Templates – P.E.E.L. and T.X.X.X.C
- Suggested performance pieces with links
- BONUS Extension Activities
- BONUS Elements of Music Listening Comparison activities
In this resource there are TWO versions included – one colored version for classroom use on an interactive whiteboard or digital display, and a printable version. For my own classes I have enough copies of the printable version for the students to share one between two. Students then write into their workbooks OR you could copy and hand out the worksheets that accompany each lesson—the choice is yours.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!