Also included in
- Instruments of the Orchestra can be a boring thing to teach... but it doesn't have to be! This bundle makes teaching instruments of the orchestra to your elementary music class (or band, orchestra, or choir) fun and EASY.And it includes print and go sub plans!This is a growing bundle. That means tha$35.00$47.00Save $12.00
Let's be honest: some concepts in music are more exciting than others to teach. Teaching instruments of the orchestra to elementary music students can be a bit dry, if not done correctly.
This year I was determined to change that.
I had the idea to mix four corners and instruments of the orchestra a few years ago, but I had a hard time coming up with a way to play that would actually help the students practice their knowledge of the four different instrument families (saying "woodwind" or "brass" just was not going to cut it for me).
I finally came up with this version, and the first time we played it it was a hot mess. I found that adding the family posters and having cards that the caller would pick from made a HUGE difference. Students no longer had to try to come up with an instrument on their own-- they could use what was on the card.
You can read all of the instructions here!
It is perfect for reviewing instruments of the orchestra with your elementary music classes! We used it at the end of the our instruments of the orchestra unit, and again the last week of school for review!
This product includes posters for each instrument family (in color and black and white!) to mark the corners while playing and 30 instrument cards for the caller-- in color and black and white (with and without the instrument names on the cards!).
- 4 colored instrument family posters
- 4 black and white instrument family posters
- 30 instrument cards in color (+30 with the names on them!)
- 30 instrument cards in black and white (+30 with the names on them!)
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room