Need a way to practice classifying instruments of the orchestra? Look no further! Beat the Bunny is a super fun game your students will beg to play! This instrument family game is a great way to practice the woodwind family, brass family, string family, and percussion family of instruments!
Lay out or hide the instrument eggs and facts around your room. Start the included Beat the Bunny PowerPoint timer. Students will race in teams to collect and sort instruments and facts about instrument families into the correct instrument family basket before the bunny collects all his eggs! The winner is the group that collects the most eggs in the correct basket!
This would be GREAT for your instrument unit or even as a super fun sub plan!
This resource includes:
• Instrument Eggs for 49 instruments.
• Instrument Eggs with names labeled for 49 instruments.
• Instrument family fact eggs (6 facts for each family).
• All of the above in an ink saver black and white version.
• Beat the Bunny Directions
• Beat the Bunny PowerPoint timer.
• Directions to create your own time intervals for Beat the Bunny.
Please download the free preview to get a closer look!
Love this? Check out Cupid Competition for instrument sorting practice!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!