Also included in
- This Instruments of the Orchestra Music Bundle is a collection of music class resources that will cover all your teaching needs while studying the Instruments of the Orchestra with your middle school and general music students. The Bundle includes everything from lessons & worksheets, assessment$26.50$37.50Save $11.00
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1 is a great collection of music lessons, worksheets and assignments that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activ$48.00$63.00Save $15.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in th$75.00$106.00Save $31.00
These Instruments of the Orchestra Music Lessons and Worksheets have been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. This unit of work on the Instruments of the Orchestra has a focus on the Elements of Music Listening Analysis, Paragraph Writing and the use of the Super Six Strategies.
Included in the Instruments of the Orchestra Music Lessons and Worksheets:
- TWO versions of the Instruments of the Orchestra Lessons and Worksheets – one printable and one classroom/display
- Lessons on each instruments of the orchestra family – String, Woodwind, Brass and Percussion
- Labeling Activities for each instrument family and several other solo instruments
- Spelling words, definition match-it cards, vocabulary activity
- Super Six Comprehension Strategies- Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing
- Elements of Music Listening Questions, with links to suggested music
- TWO different versions of Elements of Music Paragraph Writing Templates – P.E.E.L. and T.X.X.X.C
- Mini Version of Make an Instrument Project
- Suggested performance pieces with links
- BONUS Extension Activities
This unit of work is a great way to get your students understanding and appreciating where the music they listen to has its origins. Your students will enjoy the variety of music embedded in the unit – both listening to it and having the opportunity to perform it on the instruments available to them in your classroom.
When I teach this unit, I use the Make an Instrument Project as a fun assignment. See below for the link to this resource.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing the $$$ saving bundles
Like the look of this resource? Try these other products to make your teaching even easier!
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!