Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
88.82 MB | 101 pages
Need a way to practice classifying instruments of the orchestra? Look no further! Cupid Competition is a super fun game your students will beg to play! This instrument family game is a great way to practice the woodwind family, brass family, string family, and percussion family of instruments! It is perfect for a Valentine's Day music activity or just for fun!
Game: Lay out or hide the instrument hearts and facts around your room. Start the included PowerPoint timer. Students will race in teams to collect and sort instruments and facts about instrument families into the correct instrument family basket before the cupid collects his or her hearts! The winner is the group that collects the most cards in the correct basket!
This would be GREAT for your instrument unit or even as a super fun sub plan!
This resource includes:
• Instrument Cards for 49 instruments.
• Instrument Cards with names labeled for 49 instruments.
• Instrument family fact cards (6 facts for each family).
• All of the above in an ink saver black and white version.
• Cupid Competition Directions
• Cupid Competition PowerPoint timer.
• Sub Plan directions.
• Directions to create your own time intervals for the game.
Please download the free preview to get a closer look!
____________________________________________________ Looking for a similar game? Try Beat the Bunny for Easter time!
____________________________________________________ Check out some of my bestsellers!