The student will interact with integers in real-world, conceptual, and abstract problem solving situations to determine rules and become proficient in integer concepts, vocabulary, and operations.
This is a comprehensive set of interactive notes for introducing integers. The notes include real-world integer vocabulary and integer operations. Each set of notes is completely unique to this resource with original art work on the real world integer vocabulary notes. Everything is designed to be easy to cut and provide modeling practice, discovery, and problem solving for introductory integers and integer operations.
The notes are formatted in an easy to copy half page style! They include:
• Money Model Integer Vocabulary
• Elevation Model Integer Vocabulary
• Temperature Model Integer Vocabulary
• Writing Integers
• Combining Integers
• Adding and Subtracting Integers
• Grouping Integers
• Multiplying and Dividing Integers
• Integer Operation Quick Reference
• Adding Integers Cut and Match Practice
• Multiplicative Integer Patterns Practice
• Mixed Operations Maze Practice
• Adding and Subtracting Integers Assessments
• Multiplying and Dividing Integers Assessessment
• Mixed Integer Operations Assessment
⇒Unit Bundles⇐ Save 20% to 30%!
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2015 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.