*Lesson & Vocabulary Cards
*Notes: interactive journal
*Movement Activity: Quiz Quiz Trade
*Practice: Math Menu
1. Inquiry: The inquiry activity is a great way to pre-assess students on the topic covered in the lesson that day. This is also a hands-on way to get students thinking about the upcoming topic and discussing what they already know with their peers.
2. Lesson and Notes: With interactive journal notes and visuals, this direct teach portion of the lesson, will explain and teach the standard of the day.
3. Word Wall and poster: These anchors of support will help your students remember the topic.
4. Movement: During movement students practice a part of the day’s lesson while also incorporating movement to give students a brain break during class.
5. Practice and Stations: At this point in the lesson, students will practice what they learned either independently, in a group, or with a partner.
6. Exit Ticket: Use the exit ticket to assess your students’ understanding of the lesson at the end of class.
7. Homework: Extra practice for students to continue at home.
Other Resources You Maybe Interested In:
*STAAR 6th Grade Math Review
*Integer Task Cards
*Interactive Notebook Dividing Fractions
*Ratio & Rate Unit Bundle