Try these fun and novel ways for students to practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negative numbers: mazes!!
Students begin at the box under the large "start here" arrow. They solve the problem shown and follow their choice to the next box, continuing through the maze until the “END” box.
This item includes a zip file with 5 DISCOUNTED
maze worksheets in both color and black/white, along with their keys. Grading is quick and painless!
1) Adding Integers Maze: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Adding-Integers-Maze
2) Subtracting Integers Maze: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Subtracting-Integers-Maze
3) Multiplying Integers Maze: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Multiplying-Integers-Maze
4) Dividing Integers Maze: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Dividing-Integers-Maze
5) Mixed Integer Operations Maze: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mixed-Integer-Operations-Maze
~Not Just for Elementary (learning can be fun for big kids too!)
keywords: math, puzzle, game, common core, mathematics, remedial, problem solving, special education, resource, gifted and talented, add, sum, subtract, difference, multiply, product, parenthesis, divide, dividend, divisor, quotient, fraction, gt, STAAR test prep, worksheet, lesson, activity, interger, operations, set, sale
Mixed Integers Maze Bundle
by Not Just for Elementary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License