Also included in
- Integers Bundle (Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, Ordering, and More) This middle school integer bundle is a great way to give your students lots of variety when practicing everything about integers. The nine resources include:one digital escape room where students compare, order, add, su$24.80$31.00Save $6.20
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
This 80-problem activity is just what your students need to really learn how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers. Your students will get lots of practice and have fun with these integer operation problems. After finding the answers, they use the clues to find the mystery number! Detailed notes for students and answer key is included.
This resource includes:
20 problems with 4 parts each = 80 problems (2 games)
Students will add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers while trying to solve a puzzle
Detailed notes for the students
Teacher Prep, Instructions, and Suggestions
Color and B/W Copies
Integer Worksheet and Clue sheet
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©