Lost in space! Your students have gotten trapped in outer space! In this READY TO GO digital escape room, students practice integer operations to make it home before running out of oxygen in space.
In this digital activity, students will use Google Sites to complete a digital escape room. Students will complete a total of 14 multiple choice questions about integer operations. Students will also complete two matching activities on Google Slides and other puzzles to practice integer vocabulary.
This escape room includes:
- “Start Here” Narrative
- Google Form with 5 Questions (multiply and divide integers)
- Puzzle (Please make sure you have access to jigsawplanet.com)
- Google Slide Number Line Activity (students put integers in order)
- Google Form with 5 Questions (integer operations word problems)
- Google Slide Matching Puzzle (adding and subtracting integers)
- Word Scramble Puzzle
- Google Form with 4 Questions (mixed practice problems)
- Five Location Locks
This Digital Escape is truly NO-PREP! There is nothing to make, print, cut, laminate, or buy. There are no clues to hide or locks to set. Everything is ready for your students on the Google Site!
Your students will solve puzzles, cyphers and clues to open the lockbox!
All you have to do is share the link with your students or assign the link in GOOGLE Classroom.
You can have your students complete this on Chromebooks, on an IPad, or in a computer lab.
PLEASE TEST GOOGLE SITES and THESE WEBSITES ON YOUR SCHOOL COMPUTERS FIRST. TRY THIS TEST SITE.
1. MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING JIGSAWPLANET.COM, EDPUZZLE, PROPROFS or YOUTUBE. THERE MAY BE A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM.
2. Also, please make sure your district DOES NOT BLOCK OUTSIDE GOOGLE SITES. I would check with your IT department.
3. I if this site is not working in your school. This is probably due to firewalls and sites your school district is blocking. I cannot control these issues.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERRABLE. Site and district licenses are also available.
© Copyright 2020 Mrs. E Teaches Math. All rights reserved.