This product contains integer drills for all of the basic operations and a graphing sheet for each operation so students can track their progress.
There are 30 problems on each drill sheet. The book contains the following drill sheets:
- Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers (8 drills)
- Addition of Integers (16 drills)
- Subtraction of Integers (16 drills)
- Addition and Subtraction of Integers (16 drills)
- Multiplication and Division of Integers (8 drills)
- Mixed Operations of Integers (8 drills)
Before each set of drills, there is a graphing sheet for students to record their score and their time. Their goal is to either beat their time or their score (or both) each time they complete a drill.
I use this Integer Operations Drill Book in my math remediation class as a warm-up for my students. My students are given five minutes to complete one drill each day. They enjoy tracking their progress and trying to beat their own time/score.
This book should be copied front-to-back (except for the cover page) and bound together in some way (plastic bindings, 3-ring binder, folder with prongs, etc).