Integer Operations Guided Notes - Integer Operations Notes
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $200.00Original Price $403.00Save $203.00
- Save your time, money and sanity with this 7th grade math guided notes bundle. These are aligned to the common core math standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These 7th grade math notes are very thorough and require no prep. ✔️ Also includes an ink savPrice $48.00Original Price $86.00Save $38.00
- This rational numbers operations unit is just what you need to help your students make sense of adding and subtracting integers, multiplying and dividing integers and rational number operations. The in-depth guided notes will help teach the material, then supplement with some fun activities, and finPrice $36.00Original Price $68.50Save $32.50
- Save your time, money, and sanity with these middle school math guided notes. These notes are aligned to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math common core standards and work great as an introduction, reinforcement or review of the material. These notes are very thorough and require no prep.You are savingPrice $144.00Original Price $271.00Save $127.00
These integer operations guided notes are aligned to the common core. Students will delve into adding & subtracting integers and multiplying & dividing integers. Students will learn concepts through modeling on a number line. Focus is placed on conceptual understanding and fluency.
Formatted for back-to-back printing with page numbers. Teacher can create a packet for student organization.
Included in these in-depth notes
- 11 pages of guided notes
- CONTAINS 2 FORMATS: ONE WITH A BLACK STRIP AND AN INK SAVING WHITE STRIP
- Additional practice (15 questions)
- Title page
- Lines page for extra notes
- Complete answer key
I LOVE the use of number lines in this unit... I love the visual to represent integers. I think it was much easier for them to understand.
Great resource! My students loved it and it kept them engaged!
Save a BUNDLE by purchasing the Complete 7th Grade Guided Notes Bundle
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math