Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This is the full, 6-key lesson bundle that accompanies the Montessori middle school math unit: Integer Operations. Check out the full resource in my shop that also includes meaningful projects and assessments.
The lessons in this bundle are:
• Zero Pairs
• Adding Integers (plus The Commutative and Associative Property of Addition)
• Subtracting Integers (plus writing subtraction as addition)
• Multiplying Integers (plus Distribution and Exponents)
• Dividing Integers (plus Factoring)
• with Order of Operations, Fractions, and Decimals integrated throughout
And include resources such as:
• Full student map for scope and sequence including where to insert project steps and summative assessments
• Teacher tips, discussion tips, and overview lessons
• Video lessons of the Montessori material Checkerboard Bead Bars extended to middle school! Including a DIY lesson so you can make them yourself!
• Practice sheets
• Matching card activities
• Enrichment activities
• And answer keys to everything!!
This is a one stop resource for every lesson you need within the Common Core Objective 7th Number Systems, also known as Integer Operations. Material lessons are brief, allowing any teacher in any classroom to be able to use this resource. Student map, practice sheets, and activities are designed for the greatest level of independence leaving the teacher with freedom to observe and provide enrichment or remediation as needed.
Even if you don’t use Montessori materials, this bundle is an enormous time saver with all the resources included. Any teacher lesson can be used with these skills.
Keep an eye out for the Freebie posting soon on Adding Integers so you and your students can sample this resource without having to invest!