Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- All of the middle school math puzzles that I have created so far are included.I will update the file every time I post a new triangle matching puzzle.This is GREAT NEWS for you! Once you purchase this item, you will have access to any future triangle matching puzzles at no extra cost.31 Puzzles Inc$59.99$101.00Save $41.01
Integer Operations is BORING! Puzzles are a great change of pace from the usual worksheets and review.
This is a bundle of four puzzles: adding integers, subtracting integers, multiplying integers, and dividing integers.
These will keep your restless students engaged and provide a challenge to everyone in the class - regardless of their fluency in integer operations!
Completing a puzzle is a great way to stimulate the mind! It’s a new way to practice the same old stuff.
Check the ratings and reviews - your classes will be begging for more puzzles!
- 4 Puzzles
- 60 pieces
- 64 match ups
HOW CAN YOU USE THIS ACTIVITY?
- Independent Practice
- Group Work
SPECIFIC WAYS TO USE THE PUZZLES:
Option 1: Use a puzzle to mix things up! Print the complete puzzle mix up page, and the complete puzzle worksheet. Then, have students complete the puzzle, glue it on the worksheet, and turn is as an assignment. If you have any students that don’t want to they can write down all of the problems one notebook paper and solve them. Later, you can display these assignments.
Option 2: Print, cut out, and laminate the bigger puzzle pieces. Then, store in plastic baggies. Distribute to students in groups to solve the puzzle. See who can solve it the quickest! Keep all 4 puzzles on standby!
How to solve the puzzle:
- Solve each expression to find the answer.
- Match up expressions with their correct answer.
- When matches are found, place the puzzle pieces and work on the next part.
- Make sure that all shared lines represent the same number.
- Once everything matches up, you are finished! Congrats!
- Glue puzzle pieces on worksheet (if you are using the worksheet).