These 6 unique sets of task cards serve as great reinforcement for integer operation skills! Task cards are versatile and can be used in many ways in the classroom. 2 of the sets include word problems and 4 of the sets provide equations for each operation.
How to Use Task Cards in the Classroom:
1. Hand out a recording sheet.
2. Give each student a card. I like to give them out in order.
3. Give students a set amount of time to answer each question.
4. Have students pass in order to the student next in line.
5. Do this until all the cards have reached every student.
You can also use these in centers, or instead of passing the cards around, have a scavenger hunt where the cards are all around the room and students have to go around to each card.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies,and product launches:
• Look for the ★ next to my store logo and click it to become a follower and receive updates.