Also included in
- Integers Bundle (Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, Dividing, Ordering, and More) This middle school integer bundle is a great way to give your students lots of variety when practicing everything about integers. The nine resources include:one digital escape room where students compare, order, add, su$24.80$31.00Save $6.20
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Give your middle school students a differentiated, comprehensive review of integers. Activity cards make learning more engaging and enrichment makes it more challenging. Use this resource for your entire integer unit! Work mats and answer key included.
This resource includes:
- Five sets of 10 integer cards, operations, inequality and equality symbols
- Over 60 activity cards with over 100 problems including…
Finding the opposites (5 problems)
Comparing (5 problems)
Classifying (5 problems)
Ordering (5 problems)
All operations (90 problems)
Enrichment and More (17 problems)
- Work mats for finding ordering, classifying, and organizing the activities
- Answer key
- Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Integer Escape Room using Google Forms
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©