Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- This comprehensive Integer Bundle includes 18 Integer Worksheets, 252 Integer Task Cards, 2 Integer PowerPoint Games, and 180 Integer Digital Task Cards. Worksheets and Task Cards are differentiated with 3 levels and the PowerPoint games feature questions from 100 points (easiest) to 500 points (mo$46.50$62.00Save $15.50
Are you looking for an easy-to-use resource to help your students learn and practice Integers? Maybe you need both printable and digital options to reach all your students. These differentiated Integer Task Cards are a wonderful way for students to have active learning with integers. These task cards include 3 different levels for easy differentiation and there is also a student recording sheet as well as answer key for each of the topics. With 7 different topics and 252 different task cards, students will have lots of practice with integers. This product features both a digital AND printable option.
This Integer Task Card Bundle includes the following Task Cards:
1. Understanding Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
2. Absolute Value and Opposite Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
3. Compare and Order Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
4. Adding Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
5. Subtracting Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
6. Multiplying and Dividing Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
7. Order of Operations with Integers (36 Differentiated Task Cards)
You might also be interested in Self-Correcting Integer Boom Cards.
This product features 2 options:
1. Printable pdf file with student recording sheet and answer keys
2. Digital file using the Easel Activities tool
The Easel Activities tool allows you to assign activities directly to your students using Google Classroom. Once the student accesses the link through Google Classroom, they will complete, turn in, and receive your feedback on the TpT platform.
See the thumbnail images and preview above to better see what the questions are like.
These task cards include 3 different levels:
* Level 1 is basic and is the easiest
* Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult
* Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging
Each of the 3 levels has a different border around the task cards so you can easily see which level your students are working on. Each level contains 12 task cards for a total of 36 different task cards for each of the 7 topics. There are a total of 252 task cards in this bundle.
These task cards would be great for Math Centers, Homework, Classwork, Test Prep, Review, Remediation, Morning Work, Early Finishers, Bell Ringer Questions or Sub Plans. Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.