INTEGERS BATTLESHIP WITH GREATER THAN LESS THAN
* INTEGERS with ALL FOUR OPERATIONS!
* INTEGERS with Greater Than > and Less Than <.
* INTEGERS using Positive and Negative numbers.
* 35 INTEGERS EXAMPLES to solve using all four operations.
* 28 Greater Than Less Than examples to solve using the BATTLESHIP CHART.
* GUARANTEED TO MAKE THEM THINK!
* Not only will they have to solve all the INTEGERS examples on the battleship chart, but they will also have to solve the inequalities using > and < as well. 35 + 28 = 63 examples in all!
* Each example requires knowledge of positive and negative numbers as well as greater than less than symbols.
* This VERY DIFFERENT assignment will take a LONG TIME TO COMPLETE whether it be for homework, classwork or extra.
* Designed and created by David Filipek
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/