Integers: A Comprehensive Set Common Core Learning Games and Critical Thinking Activities.
(Ask about our on site teacher training at email@example.com)
This 105 page PDF download includes:
• 22 different active learning games specifically designed to support the learning of interpreting and working with integers.
• Templates and accompanying worksheets that get students to represent and working with integers in meaningful ways.
• Comprehensive mathematical thinking development
• Instructions and variations to scaffold and differentiate instruction
• All the Instructional game cards for Integers
• Instructions on learning activities, assessments, sponge activities, and learning centers based on the games, cards, and the standards
• Rules constructed on schema of known games
• Intelligently considerate of students’ learning preferences.
Created by an award winning math teacher, this resource is a carefully designed collection of instructional games and much more. It is grounded on the best research for helping students learn about integers.
Concepts and Skills: conceptualize the meaning of integers, add and subtract integers, utilizing zero pairs, translate between various representations of integers, working with integers in the context of money, temperature and elevation, problem solving within word problems, find more than one possible answer in enhanced multiple choice questions, learning to answer open ended questions.