Integers, Absolute Value, Opposites, and Comparing & Ordering - Interactive "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- definitions of integer, absolute value, and opposite
- visuals & concept-builders
- number lines
- comparing and ordering integers
- practice and examples
*** This activity is also included in a larger DISCOUNTED bundle:
Integers Activity Bundle
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
Middle School Pre-Algebra Super Bundle
1 Step Equations Doodle Notes