INTEGERS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS
2 full worksheets comparing integers (with some decimals and fractions) using greater than > and less than < as well as putting sets of integers in order from smallest to largest.
Worksheet 1 - includes 24 examples where students have to actually write > or < in small equations comparing decimals with one another; includes fractions and decimals as well!
Worksheet 2 - students must put sets of 3 and 4 integers in order from least to greatest. Also includes fractions.
lWorksheet 3 - Integer Extras!! Five written questions on integers;
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Integers Greater Than Less Than)
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!