Also included in
- This Algebra 1 Bundle is flexible, editable, and can be used for in-person or distance learning. Take the time and stress out of creating your own guided notes and presentations. There are many ways to use this engaging bundle. Students can either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes ($42.24$66.00Save $23.76
- This HUGE (over 1,000 pages) high school bundle contains a full-year of guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for an entire year of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. The Algebra 1 bundle contains 11 units of study plus 2 mini-units, the Geometry bundle contains 13 units, and$144.59$258.20Save $113.61
- This HUGE (over 500 pages) Algebra curriculum pack contains three of our full-year, best selling bundles: Guided Notes Bundle (scaffolded notes, presentation/presentation handouts, INB activities, quick checks for understanding), Student Practice Pages Bundle, and Algebra 1 Assessments Bundle. All$70.78$126.40Save $55.62
- This product contains three full years of editable content (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2) for the high school mathematics classroom. It includes Guided Notes Bundles (guided notes, presentation, presentation handouts, INB foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding), Student Practice P$256.12$492.55Save $236.43
This flexible resource on Integers allows students to either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes (keys included) and foldable activities OR use the included presentation handouts (keys included) with the PowerPoint presentation for focused instruction. Quick checks for understanding (keys included) help to determine how well your students understand the material as you go. Choose what works best for your class and modify to make the content fit your needs. Notes are designed to clearly present the topics and reach all types of learners.
The zip file includes BOTH , plain-font resources and ready-to-print, non-editable PDFs. Suggested use guides are included.
Interactive Math Notebook FORMAT – Includes 3 parts: guided notes, foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding. Piece the components together and students can create their own “math textbook” in a math journal.
Presentation Sheets FORMAT – Include 2 parts: guided notes and quick checks for understanding. They are organized in the same order as the included PowerPoint and are designed to print and present. The quick checks can be cut off the bottom of the note sheets and turned in as an assessment tool.
Presentation – Plain-font, no frills, PowerPoint presentation that you can use to present content to students. Slides have blank, student note templates followed by filled in teacher keys. Modify the editable presentation to best fit your needs.
Topics presented in this product include:
- Properties of Real Numbers
- Different Ways to Represent Multiplication
- Reviewing Multiplying
- Prime vs. Composite
- Prime Factorization
- Factor the Number in Three Different Ways
- Complete the Prime Factorization for the Numbers
- Prime Numbers 1-100
- Is one a prime number?
- Positive vs. Negative
- Comparing Integers
- Compare Two Numbers Using a Number Line
- What do the inequality symbols mean?
- Write an Integer that Matches Each Sentence
- Write a Problem for Each Sentence
- Adding Integers
- Use the Number Line to Add Two Integers
- Multiple Representations of Adding Integers
- Use the Number Line to Subtract Two Integers
- Use the Number Line to Subtract Two Integers (Second Integer is Negative)
- Multiple Representations Subtracting Integers
- How do you Change a Subtraction Problem to an Addition Problem?
- Real World Examples of Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying Integers
- Multiple Representations of Multiplying Integers
- Dividing Integers
- Multiple Representations of Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations (PEMDAS or GEMDAS)
Integers Student Practice Pages: One full page of practice for each topic covered in the quick checks for understanding. Includes student pages and teacher keys. Perfect for homework, classwork, or a review.
Integers Editable Assessments Two editable assessments that pair perfectly with the unit.
**Full-year Curriculum Packs**
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Student Practice Pages Bundles
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!