Also included in
- This HUGE (over 300 pages) Algebra bundle contains a full-year of guided (scaffolded notes), interactive notebook activities, and quick checks for understanding for 11 units of study and two mini-units, perfect for Algebra 1 students. There are over 150 focused note activities that contain sample t$49.00$62.00Save $13.00
- This HUGE (over 1,000 pages) high school bundle contains a full-year of guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for an entire year of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. The Algebra 1 bundle contains 11 units of study plus 2 mini-units, the Geometry bundle contains 13 units, and$157.50$225.25Save $67.75
- This HUGE (over 500 pages) Algebra curriculum pack contains three of our full-year, best selling bundles: Guided Notes Bundle (scaffolded notes, INB activities, quick checks for understanding), Student Practice Pages Bundle, and fully editable Algebra 1 Assessments Bundle. Whether you are a seasoned$77.00$110.00Save $33.00
- This product contains three full years of content (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2) for the high school mathematics classroom. It includes Guided Notes Bundles (scaffolded notes, INB activities, quick checks for understanding), Student Practice Pages Bundles, and fully editable Assessments Bundles fo$261.95$403.00Save $141.05
These math journal and/or note-taking activities introduce students to integers. Guided/scaffolded notes and interactive/foldable activities are perfect for Algebra and Pre-Algebra students. Focused notes help students to take clear and effective notes during math lessons, can be used for introducing new topics or for review, and can be used with any curriculum. The material is broken down in a way that is easily digestible for all types of math learners.
This product contains three separate components: scaffolded notes, interactive notebook activities, and quick checks for understanding, along with an explanation of how we use each component in our classroom. They can be used for introduction of topics or to reflect/review what you have covered in class discussion.
The problems listed in this activity packet build nicely on each other if introduced in the order that they appear. Our students enjoy filling them out and organizing them in their math journals so that they can refer back to them throughout the year. These activities are a great way to promote writing in math. Keys for scaffolded notes and quick checks are included for reference.
**This zip folder contains non-editable PDF documents.
The following topics are presented in the guided (scaffolded) notes which can be added to math journals:
- Properties of Real Numbers
- Different Ways to Represent Multiplication
- Reviewing Multiplying
- Prime vs. Composite
- Prime Factorization
- Factor the Number in Three Different Ways
- Complete the Prime Factorization for the Numbers
- Prime Numbers 1-100
- Is one a prime number?
- Positive vs. Negative
- Comparing Integers
- Compare Two Numbers Using a Number Line
- What do the inequality symbols mean?
- Write an Integer that Matches Each Sentence
- Write a Problem for Each Sentence
- Adding Integers
- Use the Number Line to Add Two Integers
- Multiple Representations of Adding Integers
- Use the Number Line to Subtract Two Integers
- Use the Number Line to Subtract Two Integers (Second Integer is Negative)
- Multiple Representations Subtracting Integers
- How do you Change a Subtraction Problem to an Addition Problem?
- Real World Examples of Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying Integers
- Multiple Representations of Multiplying Integers
- Dividing Integers
- Multiple Representations of Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations (PEMDAS or GEMDAS)
**Full-year Curriculum Packs**
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Student Practice Pages Bundles
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!