This set consists of 32 cards. 8 cards pertain to ordering integers, and 24 cards pertain to adding and subtracting integers, 4 of which also include representing integers. They’re a great tool for differentiation as some questions are challenging, and others are a little easier.
Though the cards were designed specifically for a grade 7 class, they would be a great tool for differentiating in a grade 6 class, or used as a review in a grade 8 class.
The following is a detailed list of the cards’ contents:
* 4 cards are ordering integers from greatest to least
* 4 cards are ordering integers from least to greatest
* 4 cards are integer addition with two numbers
* 4 cards are integer subtraction with two numbers
* 4 cards are integer addition with three numbers
* 4 cards are integer addition and subtraction with three numbers
* 4 cards are integer addition and subtraction with four numbers
* 4 cards require the student to write an integer sentence based on what’s written, and then solve the problem. 2 require only addition, and 2 require only subtraction.
Though the cards are designed with bright colours, they print out nicely in black and white too. I recommend printing on cardstock or regular printer paper, and then laminate the cards for added durability.
Looking for more math products?? Check out the growing list of math items
in my store and be sure to follow me as new products are being added regularly!
I hope you enjoy this product, and very appreciate your feedback!