Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- This comprehensive Integer Bundle includes 18 Integer Worksheets, 252 Integer Task Cards, 2 Integer PowerPoint Games, and 180 Integer Digital Task Cards. Worksheets and Task Cards are differentiated with 3 levels and the PowerPoint games feature questions from 100 points (easiest) to 500 points (mo$46.50$62.00Save $15.50
This Integer Worksheet Bundle includes 18 different Integer worksheets including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing integers. You can use the printable worksheets and/or the digital worksheets, it's totally flexible. Each of the 6 topics has 3 differentiated worksheets with lots of practice for your students. Answer keys are provided for easy grading.
This product features 2 options:
1. Printable pdf file with answer keys
2. Digital file using the Easel Activities tool
The Easel Activities tool allows you to assign activities directly to your students using Google Classroom. Once the student accesses the link through Google Classroom, they will complete, turn in, and receive your feedback on the TpT platform.
See the thumbnail images, preview, and video preview above to better see what the questions are like.
This Integer Worksheet Bundle includes differentiated Worksheets for the following topics:
1. Understanding Integers (3 Levels)
2. Absolute Value and Opposite Integers (3 Levels)
3. Compare and Order Integers (3 Levels)
4. Adding & Subtracting Integers (3 Levels)
5. Multiplying and Dividing Integers (3 Levels )
6. Order of Operations with Integers (3 Levels)
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different levels, you can differentiate by student or by class.
A copy of the Integer Rules is also included.
These worksheets would be great for Early Finishers, Homework, Test Prep, Review Sheets, Math Centers, Remediation, Morning Work, Bell Ringer Questions, or Sub Plans. Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback. Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
You might also be interested in: