Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.26 MB | 6 pages
Understand rational numbers can be plotted on a number line or coordinate plane. Answer questions regarding the number line and plot integers. Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP.
- Identify rational numbers and integers
- Understand rational numbers can be plotted on the number line
- Plot integers on number lines
- Plot integers on the coordinate plane
- Recognize sign determines in what quadrant of the coordinate plane a point can be found