Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.07 MB | 5 files, 2-7 tabs each pages
The preview file is one of the five files--so you can get one of them free!
Since Teachers Pay Teachers does not support .gsp files, the preview file is a .gsp file that can be extracted from a (supported) .zip file.
(Please rate the preview file if you do use it, thanks!)
You will download a .zip file from which 5 .gsp files can be extracted. .gsp files can be used only with Geometer's Sketchpad, so please make sure you have the appropriate software before downloading.
The five files:
- Riemann Sums: Lets you use up to 20 rectangles and left-sided, right-sided, midpoint, and trapezoidal sums to approximate the area.
- Average Value: Visually connects the average value formula to the idea that it is the height of a rectangle with the same base and area as the area represented by a definite integral.
- Solids of Revolution: Several ways to visualize solids of revolution, including representative rectangles and disks.
- Volume with Known Cross Sections: Helps students visualize solids with cross-sections of various shapes, including a "make your own" shape.
- Diff Eq: Graphically approximates the solution to a differential equation using something like Euler's method.
Each file has an Instructions tab with specific instructions on how to use the file.