What better way to learn about the human body than to actually get up and move! The Human Body Fitness Circuit takes students through various activities to help them learn about the human body while applying the concepts to cardio, strength training and stretching exercises. Use these task cards, along with the student worksheets, to create a fun, engaging, and energetic science lesson!
So, how would you use these task cards?
- Cut out the task cards and set them up around the gym or an outside space
- Divide students into small groups, so that groups rotate between stations
- Each student will need their own worksheet and a pencil
- Each group will need a stopwatch or timer
- Each station requires about 5 minutes of time, making this activity about 45 minutes long
- Depending on the age and skill set of your class, provide them with the number of sets and reps for the various activities. There is a spot on the student worksheet to record this information.