This package contains various Agile Learning resources related to subjects covered in the Australian Curriculum for Year 5. The units are integrated to culminate in a Learning Matrix, which utilises Bloom’s Taxonomy and Ways of Working to cater to all learners and allow them to be assessed in ways they work best.
This package in particular includes:
• A cumulative learning Matrix covering Science (Solar System), Christian Studies, HASS (Eureka Stockade) and English (Information Report Writing)
• Individual Student Tracking Pages
• Matrix Tracker Sheets to be displayed in the classroom as a ‘racetrack’ idea
• Fully editable Task Sheets for multiple Matrix Activities with specific instructions
• Editable planning documents for Science, HASS, English and Christian Studies Assessment Tasks
• In our Agile Learning Pedagogy, students work in three different ways; Cave, Campfire or Watering Hole. Cave = individually, Campfire = two students together, Watering Hole = 3 or 4 students working together
• The Matrix has been intentionally left blank in places. This is to help students focus on the compulsory tasks (highlighted in green) rather than an overload of choices.