Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.48 MB | 12 pages
This Interactive Notebook lesson introduces the idea of integrating sources, using the format of introduce, cite, and explain (ICE). It also distinguishes between direct quotes and paraphrases of an author's work. Students begin to hone this skill using selected quotes from Shirley Jackson’s “The Lottery”.
What you get:
1. A scaffolded introduction with examples and practice for integrating citations
2. Independent practice with Ready Rubrics
3. Suggested answers
4. Two layout suggestions for your ISNs
5. A fully-editable version of the homework assignment
6. Bellringers for Shirley Jackson’s “The Lottery”
Feedback & Followers:
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
-Danielle @ Nouvelle ELA