This three-part worksheet contains practice for all types of integration methods in AP Calculus BC. The three parts are as follows:
- Practice with mental u-substitution: When the derivative of u is a constant
- True/false: Identifying and correcting common mistakes
- Multiple methods: Do the same problem using two different methods.
The methods of integration necessary are as follows:
- Basic integration methods (power rule, etc.)
- Integration by parts
- Integration using partial fractions
- Inverse trigonometric properties
An answer key is included, with hints on how to approach each problem.