Calculus BC, Calculus 2 Integration by Partial Fractions Notes - Study Guide, and Task Cards, Quiz or HW
This activity is designed for AP Calculus BC and College Calculus 2. This topic is included in the Unit on Techniques of Integration.
Students integrate using the method of Partial Fractions. The problems include linear factors, quadratic factors, and repeated factors. Two problems contain transcendental factors.
Included in the Lesson:
• Three pages of guided notes with solved problems plus one for students to complete. Each page can be used individually. Steps include the algebraic decomposition. Answer key included.
• 10 Task Cards plus one blank for you to personalize
• 6 pages of fully typed solutions to the Task Card problems. These can also be given as Study Guides and/or can be projected for you to go over with your class.
• Handout with the ten problems in case you prefer a worksheet to the cards or to use for an absent student
• Student Response sheet with lots of work space, unnumbered, so you can choose fewer cards or problems if desired
• Additional Handout with 4 problems (2 per page) which can be used as Quiz, HW, or enrichment. Full solutions included.
This resource is included in ★ Techniques of Integration Bundle
For a Review of Partial Fraction Decomposition usually covered in PreCalculus you might like these resources:
•Partial Fraction Decomposition Notes with Worksheet
•Partial Fraction Decomposition Student Notes
•Partial Fraction Decomposition Task Cards
You may also like:
★ Integration by Partial Fractions Circuit Style Worksheet
★ Integration by Parts Circuit Style Practice with Full Solutions
★ Integration by Parts Guided Notes, HW, PowerPoint, plus Task Cards
★ Trigonometric Integral Notes, Task Cards, Worksheets, Quiz
★ Integration by Trig Substitution Notes and More
★ Techniques of Integration Unit Review and Test
★ Techniques of Integration Unit Review Task Cards
★ Calculus BC or Calculus 2 Final Exam Study Guide Practice Test
★ More Calculus Products
★ Ultimate Calculus Survival Kit
⇒ Click Here to follow my store
and be the first to hear about my freebies, sales, and new products designed to help you teach, save you time, and engage your students.
Did you know
that you can earn 5% back for future purchases by leaving feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for shopping in my store! Custom requests gladly accepted. If you have any questions or comments please contact me by email me at: email@example.com.
©2017 Joan Kessler (distancemath.com™). Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Colleagues must purchase additional licenses or you may purchase licenses for them at a discount. Note: You may not upload this resource to the Internet in any form.