Also included in
- Teach your students all about different human body systems through the reading of these informative text articles. Students will easily read to learn about the parts, function, and process of the skeletal, muscular, digestive, circulatory, integumentary, respiratory, excretory, nervous, endocrine, a$16.79$30.49Save $13.70
- This human body systems unit of lessons and activities is a bundle designed to save you precious prep time as you teach students using the following materials: guided science texts, hands-on activities, review activities, anchor chart posters, graphic organizers, internet research activities, review$36.00$60.68Save $24.68
- Engage and motivate your students will using my life science resources. Topics include the human body, anatomy, genetics, microorganisms, microscopes, plant life, ecology, living and nonliving things, microorganisms and plant and animal cells. Most resources include digital and printable options, Al$72.78$129.96Save $57.18
- This is a custom bundle created for Isabel. Custom bundles allow you to put together multiple resources that you need for your classroom at a discounted rate. If you are interested in creating your own custom bundle, please email Kristin@TeachingMuse.com.$64.80$121.93Save $57.13
Teach students about the human body integumentary system using this free print and digital lesson. Students will learn about the parts and functions of the integumentary system. This FREE science text will teach students about the hair, nails, skin, and oil and sweat glands. In addition, students will learn how each part helps the human body. Comprehension questions and graphic organizers are also included.
Students will learn about:
- Parts: skin, hair, nails, oil, and sweat glands
- Layers of the skin; epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous fat
- Five functions of the integumentary system
- Protect the body from outside factors,
- Regulate body temperature,
- Eliminate wastes,
- Gather information about the environment,
- produce vitamin D.
This print and digital human body lesson include:
- Printable worksheets
- Digital Google Slide activity
- Graphic organizers
- Answer key
Use this human body lesson as sub plans, a whole class science activity to incorporate reading skills such as underlining the main idea or circling key details. You could also have students work in small cooperative groups or assign them as homework.
Other lessons and activities to support a unit on the human body systems:
Kindly Note: If you have questions, do not hesitate in emailing me at Teaching Muse Email
Thank you for visiting Teaching Muse. I would love for you to become a follower.
Teaching Muse followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Teaching Muse. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Additionally, this product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.