Did you know your skin is the largest organ on your body? Learn all about it, the functions of skin and what areas of the body hove the most skin receptors with this human body mini-lesson.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-5 DAY MINI-BUNDLE:
• 15 slide fully-editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work and guided notes
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes aligned notes and skin sensitive lab
• Answer key
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above which can be easily converted to Microsoft School with directions provided or altered to fit your school’s personal learning management system
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects and labs
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HUMAN BODY PRODUCTS :
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Integumentary System Bundle © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved