This Integumentary System lesson plan has been consistently ranked number one by students year after year!
Here’s the skinny: Anatomy Academy has a delicious lesson plan that’s meaningful, structured, AND engaging! Your hard-to-please students will always remember skin structure after concocting this treat!
Health Sciences, Anatomy, Biology, Career Tech Ed
Here’s what you get:
• 90-minute, structured lesson plan
• Planning & materials checklists
• 2 different skin recipes—Choose the one you like best!
• 5 class discussion questions—two of them critical thinking
• Student edition includes student instructions
• Teacher edition includes ANSWER KEY.
• 6 additional multiple choice questions on skin structure
Here’s what students get:
• Multi-sensory learning that engages all 5 senses
• Memorable learning that helps improve state test scores
• Fun class!
Skin layers and glands are covered in this fun one-day Integumentary system lesson plan that could also be used as a review. After a brief focus and review, the lesson begins with timed reading (necessary prior to the activity), and moves into making and eating skin. The lesson takes you from organizing the activity all the way through class clean up! Everything you need is here to make this a snap for the teacher, including answer keys. This lesson is a student favorite, AND one they report has given them visual cues for answering end of course state test questions.
***DON’T FORGET YOUR REWARDS POINTS! *** Leave feedback→Earn points →spend on TpT!