This is a lesson bundle for the Integumentary System to be used in a high school Biology or introductory Anatomy course. Diagrams, worksheets, guided notes, and a web-quest activity are all included and answer keys for all items are provided.
functions of the skin, layers of the skin, epidermis, stratum basale, stratum corneum, stratum spinosum, stratum granulosum, dermis, hypodermis, melanocytes, melanin, dermal papillae, lines of cleavage, sebaceous glands, sweat (eccrine) glands, hair, nails
Addresses NGSS HS-LS1-2.
Need to adjust the level of detail for your class? No problem! The PowerPoint presentation and diagrams are EDITABLE.
Please note: This is also part of my Human Body Systems MEGA-Bundle
Included in this product:
1. EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation with highlighted vocabulary, anatomical terms, and full-color illustrations
2. Student guided note page coinciding with PowerPoint
3. 2 pages of Doodle Notes for visual note-taking
4. EDITABLE Diagrams of skin anatomy with blanks for student completion
*Diagrams are provided in both 8.5x11" and 11x14" sizes, which are perfect for inserting into binders or science notebooks.
5. Skin safety and anatomy web-quest including video links, comprehension questions, and a coloring page.
6. Skin lab with microscope work and fingerprinting
7. 8-question quiz for assessment (2 versions provided)
*For more details and visuals of the lesson, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
Teaching about all systems of the human body? Here is a listing of all my Human Body resources:
Introduction to the Human Body (FREEBIE!)
Integumentary System Bundle
Reproduction & Human Development
Human Body Systems PowerPoint Bundle (just PowerPoints & notes)
Human Body Systems MEGA-Bundle (PowerPoints, Notes, Labs, Diagrams) *SAVE 25%*
I value your feedback. Please rate this product.