PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Review the Integumentary System in your Human Body Unit by using our "I Have...Who Has?" Game! This game/activity is easy to implement and can be used in a variety of ways and with several extension activities.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 40 MINUTE LONG LESSON:
• 8 pdf pages of directions, playing cards, and answer sheets
→ 36 play cards to fit even the largest sized science classroom
→ Instructions for utilizing the I Have...Who Has? Game in a variety of ways including large group, small group, individual, timed race, and an extension answer key
→ Four blank cards to add your own I Have...Who Has? play cards
→ Student answer sheets in full and half page format
GAME RULES and USES:
• To Start the Game: The first student to go will have the card that states the main topic that you are reviewing. For example “I have the first card – we are reviewing the Integumentary system”. They then read the question below asking “who has...”. The student who has the answer then reads their card aloud. Note there may be more than one right answer - using the key, have the “correct” student continue with their card so the game may progress until all questions have been answered.
• To End the Game: The last student to read the card should state “this is the end! Now, who has the first card.” It’s at this time that you can start the game over again or finish for the class period.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHERTEST PREP & STUDY TOOLS :
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HUMAN BODY SYSTEM PRODUCTS:
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics and fonts with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
I Have...Who Has? Integumentary System Game © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY All Rights Reserved