Also included in
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$425.00$477.50Save $52.50
Teach students about intellectual health and help them learn how to create a foundation for academic success while in middle school! Students will learn health skills like analyzing influences and self-management as they explore intellectual health (one of the eight dimensions of health.
This resource is hosted on Google Drive™, featuring Google Slides™ edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom™. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
- Lesson One: Intellectual Health: My Knowledge
- Lesson Two: How To Be Intellectually Healthy
- Lesson Three: Super Intellectual Health
- Lesson Four: Assess Intellectual Health
- Lesson Five: Analyzing Intellectual Health Influences
- Lesson Six: Boosting Intellectual Health
- Lesson Seven: What it Means to Be Creative
- Lesson Eight: Expressing Your Creativity
- Lesson Nine: Using Creativity to Solve Health Problems
- Instruction Video - Just for teachers, outlining how to teach the lesson
- Teaching Guide - A detailed lesson plan
- Teaching PowerPoints
- Student Worksheets - Come as PDFs and Google Slides.
- Grading Rubrics and Answer Keys - For quick and meaningful assessments
- Free updates for life!
- Intro to Health - Get it for free!
- Mental Health & Emotions
- Environmental Health
- Financial Health - How to Build Financial Literacy
- Occupational Health - Career Exploration
- Physical Health & Nutrition Basics
- Social Health & Relationships
- Spiritual Health - Understanding Values
- Sex Ed & Sexual Health
Download our bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!