Language support in the home environment during daily routines is the BEST way to aid our late talkers…and caregivers* are key! I’ve been educating families for over 25 years, teaching them exactly what to do and why to do it.
This workbook takes you step-by-step through:
- The Foundational 5: pre-talking skills they need before they start talking
- The Faithful 5: techniques to get those first words
- 5 Fast Tracks: the insider tips therapists use to make it look like magic
We’ll also cover:
- How to manage their communication frustration
- How play develops
Each section includes developmental education, a technique and a “trick.” There are lots of real-life examples of how to include the lessons in your day and workbook pages to facilitate action and reflection.
- Cheatsheet infographics (10) you can save to your phone so you always have a reminder on hand.
- Reading through the Years
*This product is intended for parents and other caregivers of late talkers. If you are a speech-language pathologist looking for information to use in your practice, please consider attending my Early Language Masterclass for SLPs.