Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.29 MB | 38 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.7.3. They will analyze how the setting shapes characters and plot. Students will analyze how one character’s words and actions affect another character and how plot events affect a character’s choices. Students also have the option to listen to instructional audio and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos, audio, or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as setting and plot
• Excerpts from several texts including "Pygmalion" by George Bernard Shaw
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as symbolism and allegory
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels