PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Interactive ABC Sticker Book -
This is SUCH a FUN way to build letter sound connection while getting to play with stickers.
Ideas for BINDING -
1. Comb Binding (Scene in the pictures above)
2. 1/2 Inch 3 Ring Binder
3. 3 Prong Folder
The stickers used in the images above were purchased on Amazon. They are part of a Melissa and Doug Set.
How I would use this book in a classroom -
*I would probably do this is a small group setting to introduce the booklet. Once the students are more comfortable they could work on this independently in a literacy center.
1. Determine the letter you will be working on.
2. Read a book that has a lot of words that begin with that letter or contains the vowel sounds.
3. Make a list (words or pictures) of words that begin with the letter.
4. Depending on the size of the group - Call on a student to say a word for the letter and have students search for that sticker.
5. Allow students to work on that letter independently while I walked around the help.
Hope your kiddos enjoy this project as they get to have FUN while learning!
FOLLOW my store by clicking the GREEN STAR above! Thank you! :)