Interactive Alphabet Books
K - 1st, Homeschool
These Alphabet Books are a great way to practice beginning letter sounds as students work on letter identification and print tracking. They were created to help your students practice concepts about print!
They are perfect for emergent readers!
Inside you will find:
- 1 book for each letter. Vowel sounds focused on are short vowel sounds.
- All books, except x, practice beginning sounds.
- Large, easy to read print.
- Pictures that are easy for the little ones to identify so that they could easily read the picture and identify the letter sound
- Both capital and lowercase letters are used to help practice letter identification
- Exaggerated text tracking and page turning with long book pages
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help!
DJ Inkers License #1012175610
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.