Hi all! I created this HUGE activity pack to help all my students have fun and interactive ways to learn all about the very important letters and sounds! You can set these activities up in many different ways, depending on what you need in your classroom. There are so many activities included that you can stretch each letter over a whole week. Since I have students for more then one year, I switch up the activities each year to keep students engaged. You can set these pages up as an interactive notebook or as individual letter booklets! The options are endless. Please take a look at the following pages and pictures to see what is included for each letter of the alphabet!
***please take a closer look at the preview and the free sample of this pack to see what is included!***
***this is a great resource that partners with my interactive alphabet anchor charts. When paired together you have TONS of activities that will help you teach your kiddos letter and sound recognition!***
*Posters for each letter that includes pictures that start with that letter. I laminated these posters and have them hanging so that students can access them easily throughout the school year. They also reference these when we fill out our spelling dictionaries or “I can write words…” notebook pages.
*Each letter has the following interactive practice pages for the students to work on. Most are ½ pages and are BLACK & WHITE so you can save your ink :). If you are gluing these into an interactive notebook, you can shrink the pages down to 70-80% so they fit into a notebook or composition book.
-picture sort & sentence (full page): students color only the pictures that’s start with the corresponding letter. They then create a sentence using 1-2 pictures that they colored in.
- “Let’s Learn All About…” ½ page booklet covers that can be stapled in front of all the other interactive pages.
- “Picture Sort” ½ page interactive page where students cut and glue pictures that are sorted into pictures that start with the letter and pictures that do NOT start with that letter.
- “letter Sort” ½ page interactive page where students cut and glue letters that are sorted into groups that start and do NOT start with that letter.
- “Letter Puzzle” ½ page where students cut out puzzle pieces and glue them on the puzzle board depending on if it is a capital or lowercase letter.
- “Picture Puzzle” ½ page where students cut out puzzle pieces and glue them on the puzzle board depending on if the piece starts or does NOT start with the letter.
- “Dab the Letter” ½ page where students dab or circle the correct letter. They then count and write how many they dabbed.
- “Highlight the Poem” ½ page where students use markers or highlighters to find the correct letter.
- “I Can Write Words…” ½ page where students can generate a list or write the room with words that start with correct letter.
*If you see any mistakes or boo-boos please let me know and I will try to change as soon as possible.
*please follow me on TPT to find more activities and ideas to use in your amazing classrooms:
*all fonts, graphics, and borders are credited on the final page of each PDF pack.